infinitivos

Try our slideshow maker at Animoto.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

tool #7

Post the following about the project:
Content objective:
Students will be able to criticize different restaurants and make suggestions to students froma different school through skype.
When you plan to implement: I will implement the second semester of Spanish 1a
What tool(s) you plan to use: Skype and internet
A brief description of the project: I will post a blog and have students practice commenting on my choice of restaurant and suggest a new restaurant. Then I will contact another Middle School and have the students conversate over Skype about the restaurants they like and suggest a new place to go. Students will finally report back to my blog and respond to,"Como se llama el restaurante nuevo?" "Donde esta el restaurnate nuevo?" "Que comida sirven en el restaurante nuevo?" " Piensas ir al restaurante?"

No comments:

Post a Comment