infinitivos

Try our slideshow maker at Animoto.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

tool #11

1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools.
One of my favorite tools was the Mix Book. I usually have my students create a scrap book using power point about one of their birthdays. This year when  we discuss family members and celebrations, I will have them create a scrapbook they can share with family in other countries or states on Mix Book.

2. How have you transformed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom? How has your vision for your classroom changed? Are you going to need to make any changes to your classroom to accommodate the 21st Century learner?
I have many new ideas to incorporate technology into my class. Every unit will have a project assessment using at least one of the tech tools.

3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I knew I was not the most tech savy teacher, but it turns out I knew more than I thought. I have learned a lot by being able to play with the tools on my own. However I know I still need a lot of help! :)

1 comment:

  1. Mixbook is a terrific tool. I actually used it to create a personalized calendar this past year. It was really easy. Glad you are feeling confident and ready to go! SOMS has a great group of teachers who can help one another as the year progresses!

    ReplyDelete